- 370Z Part 1 -The unveiling of 370Z
- 370Z Part 2 – The Heart of 370Z
- 370Z Part 3 – Exterior of 370Z
- 370Z Part 4 - Interior of 370Z
- Part 5 – Before the unveiling, the Briefing of 370Z, NHPC and GTR.
- 370Z Part6- Local Video 370Z Engine Start
Part 3 Exterior of 370Z
The 370Z’s new aerodynamic body is more compact and offers a more aggressive stance. Attention to details such as the new “boomerang” headlights and taillights increases its
dynamic presence, elevating the overall styling to much higher quality and emotional levels.
The new car is shorter than the 350Z, wider and also lighter and with the new engine it promises to be quite a rival for the vehicles in its class.
Exterior Features :
- All-new high rigidity body with a dynamic presence and enhanced aerodynamics
- Authentic Z® sports car design and proportions with long hood and canopy cockpit
- Improved body rigidity for enhanced handling, NVH (noise/vibration/harshness), ride comfort and safety
- Shorter wheelbase (100.4 vs. 104.3 inches) and length (167.1 vs. 169.8 inches) than previous generation Z; more aggressive stance
- Lightweight aluminum hood, doors and hatchback
- High Intensity Discharge (HID) bi-functional xenon headlights and LED brake lights with distinctive “boomerang” design
- Signature vertical door handles, dual remote control mirrors
- Electric rear window defroster
- Front fender-mounted “flashing” Z® emblems/sidemarkers.
Rear Side View
Front Side View
Curved Front HID Lights ( Bi-Xenon High-Intensity Discharge Lamp
Rear LED lights that shaped like a boomerang
19 X 9J ( front ) and 19 x 10J ( rear ) RAYS 5 spoke forge alloy wheel with 245/40R19 94W ( front ) and 275/35R19 96W (rear ) tires
On the front quarter panels, the redesigned "Z" emblems indicate the car's heritage while also acting as flashing turn signals.